Dear Brockhurst Resident,
I’m writing to introduce myself as the Conservative candidate in Brockhurst in the May 30th by-election, working alongside Caroline Dinenage MP and County Councillors Peter Edgar and Chris Carter.
I was born in Fiji where I worked as a telecom technician before I joined the Royal Navy. I served in the Royal Navy for eight years, including HMS SULTAN, until I was medically discharged with a sports injury. I am currently a mature student studying at Portsmouth University and a Veteran Charities’ volunteer.
We need to have strong representation to help with investment in our local area through schemes such as Brockhurst Gate, the retention of HMS SULTAN and the town centre regeneration.
My pledge as your local candidate and campaigner is to:
• Support the policy already in place to never build on the Falklands Gardens
• Fight to protect our area from inappropriate development both commercial and residential
• Support local planning policies in order to defend our strategic gaps, green open spaces and coastline
• Continue to represent the views of all the residents of Brockhurst regardless of politics all of the time
•Support the Stubbington Bypass while seeking the added benefit of reducing traffic on the A32 to help the thousands of resident who out commute daily
• Provide local jobs for local people by supporting new initiatives such as Brockhurst Gate, a new garden centre and the regeneration of the High Street
• Respond to your letters, telephone calls, emails and continue to keep you informed by the regular publication of our In Touch newsletters all year round.
If I can ever help you in any way, please do feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07887365767.